From: Warp
Date: 17 Apr 2011 03:59:39
Message: <4daa9deb@news.povray.org>
> On 4/16/2011 5:44, Warp wrote:
> >    The problem is that if poor countries started increasing their burning
> > of fossil fuels significantly, *the entire world* would suffer from it,
> > not just them.

> This is true. What's the alternative?

  You are basically asking me how to remove hunger and poverty from the
world. If I knew the answer, do you think I would be just sitting here
writing to this newsgroup?

  What I am saying is that burning fossil fuels is *not* a good solution
to the problem in the long term (or the short term, for that matter).

--
                                                          - Warp