POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Booked : Re: Booked Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Booked
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Apr 2011 12:20:57
Message: <4da9c1e9$1@news.povray.org>
On 14/04/2011 10:11 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> According to somebody's status on Facebook, it's "national book week",
> so you have to post the 5th sentence of the 52th page of the nearest
> book to you. (Yeah, right!)

The door, its frame, the skirting-boards, the boarded-up fireplace, the
cupboard under the window were all painted yellow.

My wife's copy of "The hand that first held mine." by Maggie O'Farrell
My books are all tucked up in my Sony eReader.

Oh! The first book in my calibre library is Dhalgren by Samuel R. Delany.

"Relax. Take your shirt off."

--
Regards
     Stephen