From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Apr 2011 14:04:56
Message: <4da888c8$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:48:14 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> It's also an extremely rare element. Not like a reactor core, which is
>>> make out of pure Uranium...
>>>

>> A reactor core is NEVER "pure uranium".
>
> It's far nearer to being pure than anything in nature.

Would you like me to have a bona-fide nuclear physicist refute this?  I
have a very close friend who has a doctorate in nuclear physics (and two
others who hold advanced degrees, one doctorate and one masters), and
after he stopped laughing, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to give you
all the nitty-gritty details about what is wrong about that statement. ;)

Jim