From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 14 Apr 2011 16:28:27
Message: <4da758eb$1@news.povray.org>
On 14/04/2011 09:09 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

> Scott Adams once said 'we're all idiots from time to time'.

"Every man is a damned fool for at least five minutes of every day.
Wisdom consists of not exceeding that quota." (?)

"There are only two things which are infinite - the universe, and human
stupidity. And I'm not even sure about the first one." (Einstein)

"In summary, people are a problem." (Adams)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/