From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2011 13:59:40
Message: <4da7360c$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/14/2011 10:38, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> decide between two competing products,

He asks his experts and evaluates their response.  *His* job is to evaluate
which experts to hire.  Now, it's entirely possible he can't do his job
either, but that's a different thing there.

> been a complex, twisted mess of poor grammer, ambiguous phrases and
> confusing sentence structure. WTF, people?

I've noticed that sort of thing, yes.

> I don't know, whenever I've watched these guys at work, whether installing
> software or just casually chatting while they go through their email, they
> always seemed very dim to me.

It's possible your company hires lots of stupid people. It's possible your
preconceptions make you notice their stupid bits and forget their smart
bits. But generalizing that to an entire country makes *you* sound stupid
even when you're not. See how that works? :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like