POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Other Dark Knight : Re: The Other Dark Knight Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Other Dark Knight
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 14 Apr 2011 12:52:53
Message: <4da72665$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/13/2011 12:18 AM, Samuel Benge wrote:
> The Lego mesh comes from Reuben Pearse (thanks!). The scene was rendered with
> focal blur and a micronormal for all surfaces (to soften the reflections). It
> was given post-processing glare, chromatic aberration and noise, all in-POV.

OK ... dumb question but I'm gonna ask it anyways ... micro-normals
means micro in strength not scale correct? LOL ... with the kind of day
I've been having I wouldn't be surprised if somehow I got it backwards
... :-P

Darth is probably my favorite super-villain as well. I mean who else
gets his own universally recognizable theme song ... I'd be willing to
bet you may have even hummed it to yourself while working on the scene ;-)