From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2011 12:43:52
Message: <4da72448$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/13/2011 23:16, Warp wrote:
> Neeum Zawan<fee### [at] festercom>  wrote:
>> Homicides have more to do with a certain amendment than with religious
>> beliefs.
>
>    The US is not the only western country where gun ownership is legal and
> popular. It is not the explanation.

I've heard it's much more likely the diversity of culture here than the
presence of guns. Give the same number of guns to the Swiss or the Japanese,
and you (do/would) get no problems at all.  But here we have neighbors each
thinking the other shouldn't be allowed to be a citizen because of their
skin color, their religious belief, etc.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like