POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Disappointed in xbox hardware : Re: Disappointed in xbox hardware Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Disappointed in xbox hardware
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2011 12:14:45
Message: <4da71d75@news.povray.org>
On 4/13/2011 23:40, Warp wrote:
>    What do you expect of a device that is cheaper than many cellphones?

If I hadn't seen awesome and visually stunning games running on it, I'd be
less surprised. I'm not complaining about the xbox. I'm complaining that
even seemingly trivial scenes with no motion and Wii-quality graphics takes
knowing a whole lot about graphics to render at a reasonable rate.

I guess the subject line could be read in a way I hadn't intended, as a
criticism of the hardware itself rather than "I regret it's harder than I
expected." :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like