From: Warp
Date: 14 Apr 2011 08:32:56
Message: <4da6e978@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> On 14/04/2011 13:16, Warp wrote:

> >    Do that here, and you *will* get jailtime (up to several years). That's
> > not even a hypothetical.

> OK, that's scary... I didn't realise there were any countries like that.

  In some aspects the judiciary system here is completely messed up.

  For example, an immigrant from Sudan, who is HIV-positive, raped a
16-year-old girl. He got a jail sentence of 2 years and 2 months.

  A finnish man posted a video on youtube where he blatantly and grossly
insulted islam, their prophet and the koran. He got a jail sentence of
2 years and 4 months (without possibility for parole).

  Good thing we have our priorities straight.

--
                                                          - Warp