From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Apr 2011 18:27:53
Message: <4da62369@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:15:45 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> 1. Replacing one citizen = one vote with, most money = all the votes.

Especially with the Citizens United ruling.  Thanks, SCOTUS, for screwing
the voting system with corporate (and even foreign corporate) funds.

You also forgot 'trying to grow an empire'.  We really don't need troops
in Korea, Vietnam, Germany, etc - those wars are all long since over.

Never mind Iraq and Afghanistan.  I'd add Libya to that list as well,
except it *seems* for the moment we're out of there in any major sort of
way.

Jim