From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 13 Apr 2011 18:16:09
Message: <4da620a9$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/13/2011 7:58 AM, Invisible wrote:
> On 12/04/2011 10:06 PM, Warp wrote:
>> Following this from abroad, I don't know if this should be amusing or
>> frightening...
>
> And apparently the results are conclusive:
>
> http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/pdf/2005-11.pdf
>
> America is the most religious first-world country, and it also has the
> highest rates of crime, poor health, etc.
As someone stated, we are rapidly doing the following:

1. Replacing one citizen = one vote with, most money = all the votes.
2. Pushing ideology as a sound way to run things.
3. Removing even the semblance of health care and welfare for the least
in society.
4. Evangelizing soldiers.
5. Abandoning infrastructure.
...etc...

All of them **hallmarks** of the way Third World nations function. In
short, we are dismantling everything that other countries have looked up
to us for, in favor of the things they both hate us for, and hate about
their own countries.