POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 10 Apr 2011 15:51:03
Message: <4da20a27$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/10/2011 10:35 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> A basic design that would lend itself to being easily a themed based
> scene, for instance "summer vacation" ... In the foreground, water a
> beach then a sea wall (the depth cue into the scene) ... POVRAY in
> objects in the sand. Maybe a beached sailboat with "Persistence of
> Vision" instead of a hull number ... the sea wall follows the shoreline
> into scene then an out cropping with anything from a beach shack to a
> mega-resort

Here's a roughed out example of what I'm talking about, the scene file
is also attached. Anyone who'd like to help expand this idea or perhaps
another theme have a go, but let's keep it layout mode for now.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newdocimg.png' (15 KB) Download 'newdocimg.pov.txt' (3 KB)

Preview of image 'newdocimg.png'
newdocimg.png