POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Java Object Collections : Re: Java Object Collections Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Java Object Collections
From: Tom Austin
Date: 5 Apr 2011 12:06:43
Message: <4d9b3e13$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/4/2011 12:02 PM, Darren New wrote:
> On 4/4/2011 7:04, Tom Austin wrote:
>> But how do I go about this with Java?
>
> The equivalent abstraction collection in Java is called the Collections
> Framework.
>
> http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/collections/index.html
>

> I'm not sure what exactly the confusion is?

Hi Darren,

Thanks for your reply.

I guess the confusion is that I have not done any programming in Java
and was trying to explore some ways of doing things.

In the end I am after some good practices that I can follow.  What was a
good practice in VB is not necessarily good in another language.

Given the example, do you have any suggestions as how they should be stored?

Thanks

Tom