POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Plug & play : Re: Plug & play Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:35:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plug & play
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 4 Apr 2011 20:14:04
Message: <4d9a5ecc@news.povray.org>
On 4/4/2011 2:34 AM, Invisible wrote:
> 3. You cannot copy folders, only files. To copy a folder, you must
> manually create the destination folder, open the source folder and
> destination folder, select-all and copy. If a folder contains folders,
> you must select-all and manually unselect any folders.

Sounds like Yahoo Small Business' "file manager". Stupid thing lets you
move/copy files up/down a level in the tree, but not "across", to
entirely other locations. And, you can't do shit with folders.

I seriously wonder, at times, what people are thinking when they do
stupid shit like this, then claim it "helps" you do anything. Luckily,
in my case, I was able to activate FTP, then make changes on my own
system. Maybe, in your case, you just boot a completely different OS,
make the changes/copies, then... lol