POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : moai : Re: moai Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moai
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 31 Mar 2011 16:42:07
Message: <4d94e71f@news.povray.org>
On 03/28/2011 10:26 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> This scene was fun ... The Moai came from the AIM Shape Repository, but
> it was of fairly low quality. When I first brought it into my scene you
> could visibly see the triangles, then I roughed him up a bit with a
> fairly aggressive agate pattern. The scattering media turned out cool as
> well.

Man I'm really digging PoseRay ... nifty piece of software! I cleaned up
the moai, and added the fern. The clay pot is a lathe object that I'd
created for use in another scene, but goes well with the fern.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'moai.png' (332 KB)

Preview of image 'moai.png'