POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It had to happen again... : Re: It had to happen again... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It had to happen again...
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Mar 2011 13:53:09
Message: <4d94bf85$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/31/2011 10:15, Warp wrote:
>    Looking at the hardware specifications of both consoles, they seem pretty

I just noticed that things on the PS3 seem less ...  shiney. :-) Like,
there's much more detail in batman's cape on the xbox than the ps3, from
what I can notice without having them physically side-by-side.  Maybe the
dev tools for that sort of thing are easier on the xbox, so more work goes
into making it prettier.  Or it might just be my imagination. :-)

>    There are many Xbox 360 games that have huge sceneries, such as the
> Assassin's Creed series, Red Dead Redemption, Oblivion, etc.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was thinking about. I've only personally
seen it in Uncharted and inFamous, which are PS3-specific.

Thanks for the info! :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like