POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It had to happen again... : Re: It had to happen again... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It had to happen again...
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Mar 2011 12:19:28
Message: <4d94a990$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/31/2011 8:58, Warp wrote:
> example, 2GB of RAM (or more), then it would really be a killer gaming
> platform.

I have noticed that games on the xbox seem to have more prettiness than the
same games on the PS3.  Even looking at youtube videos of gameplay you can
tell whether it was recorded off an xbox or a ps3.

Is that just because the games I happened to look at were more polished on
the xbox, or does the xbox have actual noticably better support for
sophisticated shaders and such?

(I also noticed that the PS3 games seem to have huge wide-open spaces that I
don't see on any xbox games, but I suspect that's just my selection of
games. Altho it would make sense, having a bluray drive and probably more RAM.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like