POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Paris by night - 1951 - wip : Re: Paris by night - 1951 - wip Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paris by night - 1951 - wip
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Mar 2011 03:07:43
Message: <4d9033bf$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> schreef in bericht
news:4d8eeda4@news.povray.org...

Yes, I can undestand that. The present street is not in the center of town
but probably more on the periphery. Interestingly, while the overall aspect
is rather downtrod, there still is a lawyer's office here: did you see the
telltale oval shield above the entrance at right? I found that an
interesting idea when I discovered (and remembered) what it represented
exactly.

> Great idea but I think it should be less subtle. Why not bring Cathy
> nearer the camera?

Yes, I probably should.

> Thanks, Now I will have to cut some more paper.
> I do like the idea of shared universes.

I agree. Looking forward to it :-)

Thomas