POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bubble Boy! : Re: Bubble Boy! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bubble Boy!
From: stbenge
Date: 26 Mar 2011 19:11:55
Message: <4d8e72bb$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/26/2011 3:18 PM, nemesis wrote:
> stbenge<"egnebts<-inverted"@hotmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 3/26/2011 9:54 AM, nemesis wrote:
>>> "Who you gonna call?"
>>
>> Um... it all depends. If he's making life miserable for people and his
>> nature is supernatural, I'm guessing... the Ghostbusters?
>
> reminded me immediately of Stay Puft. :)

Great movie :) It might be fun to remake that scene where you catch
glimpses of Stay Puft between the buildings, with that ominous low light
catching his features...

>> If he's /not/
>> causing trouble and we're trying to keep him alive, maybe we should
>> contact these guys: http://www.xtremebubbles.com/
>
> "bubble solutions..."  that sure is a business opportunity one can't miss. ;)

No doubt :)

I was actually getting into bubble blowing for a while, when a good
friend was visiting. Got the glycerin and everything. We'd all be out
there in the snow, trying to blow the next biggest bubble (or better
yet, a bubble inside a bubble). There's so much beauty in how the
bubbles interact and build complex structures. It's a fun pastime, even
for old farts :P