POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Matinee #3 : Re: Matinee #3 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matinee #3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Mar 2011 04:02:05
Message: <4d8afa7d@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> schreef in bericht
> No iconic movie villains or anything here (still laughing about Trevor's
> Vader;
> probably because I /was/ that kid back in the 70s), but I finally got the
> texturing finished and all the scene elements in place.
>
> I'm not sure about the cheesy lens flare, but here's my latest WIP.

Ha ha ha!!

There is a timing movement problem however. The liquid has hardly reached
the kid and already he has reacted. Normally, there should be the lapsed
seconds between the hit and the reaction... Aw! who cares? I like this a lot

About flares... I am going to show here very soon what I am working on for
the TC-RTC. With a question about flares. Yours looks good though, but I
confess that it is a difficult thing to get really right.

Thomas