POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT Dragon : Re: SSLT Dragon Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT Dragon
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 12 Mar 2011 10:18:49
Message: <4d7b8ed9@news.povray.org>
Ok ... here's my offering, and I've got to say that using the jade
definition in stones.inc was an epic fail. Render time was almost 13hrs
and I just didn't like the results. Layered textures doesn't seem to be
a very good fit, but of course it wouldn't surprise me if I was doing
something wrong ... I only made a few minor tweaks to the jade def :-(

Also in this version I chucked the reflection attribute, which I'm not
totally understanding because /everything/ has some reflection right?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (302 KB)

Preview of image 'work.png'