POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : random questions : Re: random questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: random questions
From: scott
Date: 10 Mar 2011 03:42:56
Message: <4d788f10@news.povray.org>
> - Why after changing my power supply does my machine reboot immediately
> after going into hibernation. I can at that moment press the on/off
> button to stop it from rebooting, but I have to wait until that happens.
> No selecting hibernation and walking away anymore.

I had a similar problem and just lived with it for a while.  Then after
I took everything apart (mainboard out of the case) to clean it one day
it went back to working normally again.  I have no idea what happened,
but maybe a good idea to take everything apart and make sure it's all
seated properly again.