POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Atomiser : Re: Atomiser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atomiser
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Mar 2011 07:21:01
Message: <4d761f2d$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/03/2011 11:34 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:

> I think the challenge here is to come with a better viewing angle and/or
> presentation ... I seem to be stuck on similar views with most of my
> objects. I like the spot light presentation that I've seen in other
> posts, but that kind of goes against the light dome with sunset motif
> I'm currently using. Any ideas?

spotlight with the sun in your lightdome for a start and maybe a hint of

What I might do is create an animation, moving the camera up and down
and side to side to see if I could get a better viewing angle. The
atomiser seems a bit foreshortened due to looking down on it.

I like the doily is it an image_map?

--
Regards
     Stephen