POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Atomiser : Re: Atomiser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atomiser
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 8 Mar 2011 06:34:59
Message: <4d761463$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/08/2011 06:34 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 08/03/2011 10:32 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>>
>> some improvements overs the first attempt ...
>
> Better and better.

I think the challenge here is to come with a better viewing angle and/or
presentation ... I seem to be stuck on similar views with most of my
objects. I like the spot light presentation that I've seen in other
posts, but that kind of goes against the light dome with sunset motif
I'm currently using. Any ideas?