POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Randomized orientation of pattern instances: an infinite procedural texture : Re: Randomized orientation of pattern instances: an infinite proceduraltexture Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:33:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Randomized orientation of pattern instances: an infinite proceduraltexture
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Mar 2011 05:28:59
Message: <4d7604eb@news.povray.org>

> On 3/7/2011 3:35 PM, Ive wrote:
>> Am 07.03.2011 07:30, schrieb Samuel Benge:
>>
>> The image looks awesome and your technique sounds awesome -
>> especially as I do not understand a word ;)
>
> Sometimes I think it would best if I didn't attempt to describe these
>  things :P

   Nah... they just don't understand the bengenese language: I got it at
first reading... ;)

   Seriously, this time I have some understanding of what you have done,
as I did try something similar with the cells pattern some time ago, but
with much inferior results.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia