POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Swan Lake : Re: Swan Lake Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swan Lake
From: Ive
Date: 4 Mar 2011 11:58:53
Message: <4d711a4d@news.povray.org>
...and I did forget to mention another simple trick. Within the image
series for Vermeers atelier I did use his painting "View Of Delft" and
did cut out the painted houses and added a transparency map for them
within photoshop. These pictures of the houses are used as billboards in

simply use a photo of a local park shot last summer and again did make
the sky transparent.
This is useful for hiding any sharp transition from the ground-plane to
the sky-sphere which might look distracting within reflections.

-Ive