POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Swan Lake : Re: Swan Lake Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:33:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Swan Lake
From: Ive
Date: 3 Mar 2011 20:01:48
Message: <4d7039fc$1@news.povray.org>
Am 04.03.2011 00:20, schrieb Christian Froeschlin:

> Is the blurred reflected background due to
> blurred reflection or due to focal blur?

the blurred tree reflection in the mirror surface is due focal blur and
the reflection on the marble top is this + the "roughness" introduced by
the high-resolution height_field used for it, err, I guess, as I have
actually not really thought about it, it just did look right to me the
way it happened ;)

-Ive