POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT Dragon : Re: SSLT Dragon Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT Dragon
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 2 Mar 2011 16:19:35
Message: <4d6eb467$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/02/2011 03:39 PM, Robert McGregor wrote:
> And uploaded the inc file to my web site, the link is here:
> http://news.povray.org/web.4aa18ba663e55f164726e92b0@news.povray.org

OK what am I doing wrong? I've used mesh objects before so I'm not
blazing any new territory here. I see the parse (tokens) of the object
then the render ... get an empty scene except my ground plane and light
source (zoomed way back looked u/d ... scaled too) don't see nuttin' ...
I should be able to (after including the Lucy file I downloaded from
your site and do:

object { Lucy_Statue pigment {rgb 1}}

btw stats just show 2 objects (plane and light_source)

shucks ... I wanted to play too ;-)