POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Die, cast : Re: Die, cast Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:31:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Die, cast
From: clipka
Date: 24 Feb 2011 10:27:12
Message: <4d6678d0$1@news.povray.org>
Am 24.02.2011 12:19, schrieb Stephen:
> I'm having problems with the mm_per_unit as it seems to need adjusted
> WRT each mesh. I'm running tests as we speak.

Nope - I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

There are some issues though that may be related to what you experience;
for instance, SSLT doesn't yet know about unions, and needs meshes to be
closed for realism; as your lamp Vicky comes in partial meshes, that's
currently my best bet for what might cause you trouble.