POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Futrther ligthdome development and testing : Re: Futrther ligthdome development and testing Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Futrther ligthdome development and testing
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 19 Feb 2011 05:12:59
Message: <4d5f97ab$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/19/2011 03:03 AM, Trevor G Quayle wrote:
> I may need to tweak the light levels, but the point is there is direct sunlight
> in the HDR which should capture a noticeable shadow present in the second, but
> not in the first.

ah ... thanks for pointing that out as I didn't pick that out right
away. maybe a difference image (like that used in radiosity tutorial)
might be helpful when trying to illustrate the effect of your technique.

nice subject material btw ... that's the GT40's (ferrari killer) younger
cousin correct, and at 150K+ per copy I'll just have to keep dreaming!