POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamp with SSLT Figure : Re: Lamp with SSLT Figure Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamp with SSLT Figure
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Feb 2011 07:12:34
Message: <4d5a6db2@news.povray.org>
Another model, this time I used a DXF export from Poser as it is a
single mesh as opposed to the multiple meshes a OBJ export gives. I also
changed the room light from slightly yellow to white.
As an aside when the lamp is rendered in isolation on a chequered plane
the slight yellow cast in the fingers, toes and hair, disappears.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'roomv4lamp01a_01c4a_.jpg' (180 KB)

Preview of image 'roomv4lamp01a_01c4a_.jpg'
roomv4lamp01a_01c4a_.jpg