POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamp with SSLT Figure : Re: Lamp with SSLT Figure Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamp with SSLT Figure
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Feb 2011 07:50:33
Message: <4d57d399$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/02/2011 3:22 AM, Alain wrote:

> You may try the values for some bone or bone like materials. Ivory is
> after all a kind of bone.

Unfortunately the paper does not have any values for bone-like materials.

> As it is now, the figurine lamp looks more like brass.

I was going for an old ivory look so I expected it to be yellowish. But
you are right, I thought that the brassy look was from the green light
from the window. In isolation the hair and arms are still brassy.
Back to the drawing board.

--
Regards
     Stephen