POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rebuilding a Ruckers : Re: Rebuilding a Ruckers Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebuilding a Ruckers
From: clipka
Date: 8 Feb 2011 06:40:19
Message: <4d512ba3$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.02.2011 07:38, schrieb Ive:

>> (Upon very, /very/ close inspection, the upper window's lead framing
>> look flawed though, you might want to have a look at that)
>
> Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean. There are a few radiosity artifacts
> between the frame and the wall. Is it that?

No, no - I mean the (presumably leaden) stripes between the individual
glass tiles; where these stripes meet, there are some bumps that don't
seem to make sense to me - it would make sense to have bulges there, but
they seem to be too thick, or offset to the right, or some such.

> Did I already mention that I feel that something is wrong when a
> raytracer does finish its job too quickly ;)

Then by all means do something about it ;-)