POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rebuilding a Ruckers : Re: Rebuilding a Ruckers Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebuilding a Ruckers
From: Ive
Date: 8 Feb 2011 03:16:20
Message: <4d50fbd4@news.povray.org>
Am 08.02.2011 07:52, schrieb Trevor G Quayle:

> Probably is refering to how the horizontal leading 'bumps' out at the vertical
> leading.  It looks like it was intended to be that way, however you may want to
> make it a little smaller in size.  From the perspective of the render, it looks
> like it is not in-line with the verticals.

Ah, interesting as this would have never occurred to me as odd. Actually
there *is* an additional horizontal bar in front of the glass leading
that is meant for some lace to be attached to it.
But Vermeer did remove the lace (and so did I) to have a bit more light
that falls through the window.
But I do agree, this looks a bit odd for the given perspective and
actually the lace-bars should be a tiny bit farer away and also not that
perfectly aligned with the lead, even a bit random.
Thanks and I'll keep this in mind.

-Ive