POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : St Sebastian. : Re: St Sebastian. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: St Sebastian.
From: Stephen
Date: 2 Feb 2011 12:21:20
Message: <4d499290$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/02/2011 8:23 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I like that! The scene has that typical icon feeling. Maybe you should try a
> vertical image ratio; and lean Sebastian against the tree perhaps?

Thanks Thomas,
Your suggestion has merit. I think I got lucky with the pose and stopped
before it got over complicated. He should, by rights be tied to the
tree. So there is the usual problem of getting the tree into Poser to
pose him against. And the halo is a kludge too.

Arrg! I just checked to see if I could import the PovTree inc into Poser
and noticed that I've deleted all the later versions of St. Seb.
Drat and my back up does not include them. Heigh Ho! I'll have to
recreate it if I want to make another version.
Drat!

--
Regards
     Stephen