POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A speed enhancement for blurred reflections (144KB PNG) : Re: A speed enhancement for blurred reflections (144KB PNG) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A speed enhancement for blurred reflections (144KB PNG)
From: stbenge
Date: 23 Jan 2011 14:53:51
Message: <4d3c874f$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3C4baab97a%241%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C4baab97a%241%40news.povr
> ay.org%3E
>
> -Just shows you guys are both very sharp!
>
> Regards,
> Dave Blandston

That figures! I do remember that thread, but I can't remember if had
read through all of it or not... Ideas often get lodged into my
subconsciousness, surfacing now and again giving me the impression that
they are original thoughts. At any rate, it's a good speed enhancement
that needed more exposure ;)

~Sam