POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : lamp object WIP : Re: lamp object WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lamp object WIP
From: clipka
Date: 26 Dec 2010 06:33:12
Message: <4d1727f8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 26.12.2010 06:54, schrieb [GDS|Entropy]:

> I made the lamp post short just to fit in a smaller image.

I was just about to say something about that ;-)

How are you going to make the post longer? I think it has a good
height-to-girth ratio as it is, so just extruding it more along the y
axis might make the post appear too slim and fragile for the lamps. You
could take it as-is and place it on some kind of pedestal though.