POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stephanie Up Close (2MB) : Re: Stephanie Up Close (2MB) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stephanie Up Close (2MB)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Dec 2010 03:15:21
Message: <4d0b1c19$1@news.povray.org>
I think there is an interesting possibility here: to use settings like
explained by FlyerX for more general scenes where figures are not too close,
and and a method like Clipka's or Ive's for the really close ups where
details matter.

I already use a varying combination of both for most of my scenes where
figures are clearly visible. In particular, I always use a glass texture for
the eye transparency layer.

But, for sure, never use materials the way they come out of Poser! ;-)

Thomas