POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kaleidoscopic IFS 2 : Re: Kaleidoscopic IFS 2 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kaleidoscopic IFS 2
From: stbenge
Date: 16 Dec 2010 17:36:22
Message: <4d0a9466@news.povray.org>
On 12/15/2010 3:09 PM, [GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> Wow man...
> You continue to impress!
>
> Fractals are another hobby of mine, so I can appreciate the difficulty
> in finding and implementing truly new types. Amazing job.

Thanks Ian!

> I could use more programmers like you on my team! (So many lack vision,
> purpose, pride in their work, and the ability to create simple elegant
> solutions for poorly defined complex problems)

I don't know how anyone can find a solution for a poorly defined
problem, let alone a simple and elegant one. Defining a problem is half
the battle. Every time I've been faced with a difficult challenge,
progress was only made when I could see exactly what needed to be done.
Even then I've come up with some very inelegant solutions ;)

What are you working on? If you need any insight, I can try to help, but
I'm only self-taught...

Sam