POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kaleidoscopic IFS 2 : Re: Kaleidoscopic IFS 2 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kaleidoscopic IFS 2
From: stbenge
Date: 12 Dec 2010 18:09:55
Message: <4d055643@news.povray.org>
On 12/12/2010 1:06 PM, Darren New wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
>> Here are some more variations...
>
> Some of these remind me of some of the sorts of stuff you read about in
> SCP.
>
> http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-610

"Subjects observed with this stage of infection have been recorded as
having three or more of a limb type such as arms or legs, the head may
become misshapen and elongate or widen out, parts of the subject may
split open from which additional branches of flesh will grow. "

This is old news. The government has been using genes derived from this
life form since the early Sixties to grow the "meat stock" necessary to
produce "Spam." I just wish I wasn't true.