POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kaleidoscopic IFS : Re: Kaleidoscopic IFS Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kaleidoscopic IFS
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 9 Dec 2010 04:08:06
Message: <4d009c76@news.povray.org>

http://www.fractalforums.com/3d-fractal-generation/kaleidoscopic-%28escape-time-ifs%29/?PHPSESSID=8fddfae07b02d36cd3c05e028fd6a7d9

http://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/thread/%3C4cff1d96%40news.povray.org%3E/

> Perhaps you'll find these fractals as captivating as I do :)
>
> Happy Raytracing!
>
> -Sam
Thank you for the interesting images, Sam, I've always been fascinated
by IFS: they are simple to write and may conduce to unexpected shapes
(the good of iterative algorithms - years ago I made a little 2D IFS
parser in POV-Ray).
;-)
Paolo