POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : motion blur test : Re: motion blur test Server Time
17 May 2024 22:07:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: motion blur test
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 11 Nov 2010 16:07:22
Message: <4cdc5b0a@news.povray.org>
Le 11/11/2010 17:15, Tek nous fit lire :
> Since I'm unlikely to ever go back to Megapov 1.21, and Pov 3.7 beta doesn't
> have motion blur

Motion blur... is there a real benefit to allow to include light(s) in
motion blur ? really ?
(I just had look at the megapov code for motion blur, and it might be
simpler without lights... just thinking about it currently as a kind of
CSG (so I'm pervert, it would be a very special CSG))
(lights, not such high ambient textured objects that might appears as
luminous)