POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wings not exporting textures? : Re: Wings not exporting textures? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wings not exporting textures?
From: some yahoo
Date: 21 Oct 2010 00:16:09
Message: <4cbfbe89$1@news.povray.org>
First of all Wings has default support for POV and I am primarily a POV
user.  I used the standard "unfold" and texture methodology, exported
and edited the default texture, and reimported it.

Then when I render in POV it's all untextured like that.

I don't see a "don't use my 3 hours of texture work" setting anywhere.

Again, long-time POV user, new to Wings.