POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Paintings" : Re: "Paintings" Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Paintings"
From: Yannick Patois
Date: 17 Oct 2010 15:15:55
Message: <4cbb4b6b$1@news.povray.org>
AS: Maybe too late, but as I disnt saw any comments from Joost about
what he finally choose...

On 08/28/2010 01:59 PM, Joost wrote:
> www.joostdevries.nl/en/

Really interesting use of povray! Loved it.

> PS I'm looking for some advice on printing them for a small exhibition (and
> uploading them to Zazzle and so). I'm using Gimp to add the text to my images
> and then save them as JPEG. Is there a best resolution for aprox A2 size? Or is
> as high as possible the best??

I would also emphasis about which matter you want to print on,
especially if for an art exhibition.

I would more likely go for some photographic paper or even tissues
instead of bare white 80g paper (look at what photography sites offers
not only at paper print companies). I will for sure be more expensive,
but the object will be far more present.

	Yannick