POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Arcane {WIP} : Re: Arcane {WIP} Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arcane {WIP}
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 14 Oct 2010 11:59:50
Message: <4cb728f6$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/14/2010 12:49 PM, Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> Latest render of my Arcane Hall project.  No light sources, pure ambient
> illumination with Radiosity and emitting media.
>
> The odd thing is that it was brighter in the render preview window than it is in
> any viewing application.
>
> I tried fiddling with the gamma settings, but apparently the feature has been
> changed in the beta; it keeps saying I have to enable gamma correction on the
> command line or via an ini file, but I can't find any documentation on how to do
> this.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> A.D.B.
I'm going to make you look:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_1#Changes_and_New_Features_Summary

starting with item number seven ... also changes and revision.txt that
comes with the distribution and http://www.povray.org/beta/ scroll down
to the heading "Changes" ... have at 'er ;-)