POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Releasing kobldes v0.59-2a : Re: Releasing kobldes v0.59-2a Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:32:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Releasing kobldes v0.59-2a
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Oct 2010 13:10:09
Message: <4cb1f371@news.povray.org>
Kene wrote:
> Any feedback is welcome.

It certainly looks cool.  How do the bounding boxes work out? When I did a
similar project, I found that having a bunch of walls with windows and doors
punched in them led to everything being in one huge bounding box, making
shadows abysmally slow. I had to break up my description into individual
rooms even when (for example) the outside walls were the same shape on every
story.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: