POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wind-blown grass : Re: wind-blown grass Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wind-blown grass
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Sep 2010 11:22:16
Message: <4c98cda8@news.povray.org>
This image looks very nice to me. I only would make the stones whiter,
because of the sea salt in the water and the air. But I like the beach-alike
low vegetation.

When looking to that image, I would like to propose to you to develop a
number of images showing the typical low, primitive vegetation of the Perm
Earth age, maybe with some of its primitive animals who just started to live
on land. Looking at your image, I think you could give lots of atmosphere to
such a series of rendered Perm images (or of other early Earth ages).