POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wind-blown grass : Re: wind-blown grass Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:35:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wind-blown grass
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 10 Sep 2010 08:20:05
Message: <4c8a2275$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/10/2010 12:20 AM, Kenneth wrote:

> Sorry, that was supposed to have been a JPEG image; my apologies.  :-[
>
> Here it is...

Oh, good. I don't have to wring your neck, now :) Thanks for that.. XD

Nice. Loving the rusty, crusty anchor. Beautifully textured! The grass
texturing looks pretty good, though I'd go a slight bit yellower and a
bit less saturated on the green. Grass is a picky thing for me I have
yet to see grass in CG that I really, really liked.

The shells buried in the sand is a nice subtle touch.

--
~Mike