POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : test fetish head : Re: test fetish head Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: test fetish head
From: Shay
Date: 5 Aug 2010 11:53:09
Message: <4c5ade65$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/05/2010 01:01 AM, Jim Charter wrote:
> one shadow light and one fill light, diffuse finish, just a test of
> material application and coloring.

You didn't say "accretion."

Oddly enough, I was just the other day thinking of that word, which I
can only recall having seen you use, but which, at the time of that
singular exposure, globbed itself onto my subconscious vocabulary.

If only everything stuck so easily ... my head might look a bit like
this one.

Did you ever have one of those bottles into which dozens of taper
candles had been inserted and burned? Perhaps that's the closest US
equivalent to a fetish head.

Your digital version looks nice, but is the top of the head off? Are the
various fluids which would stain a fetish head dripped so accurately
over the center? My guess would be that the top of the head would be
more evenly covered.

  -Shay