POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Morning on the lake (revisited from 2003) : Re: Morning on the lake (revisited from 2003) - large version Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Morning on the lake (revisited from 2003) - large version
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Jul 2010 03:21:49
Message: <4c527d8d$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Absolutely superb. I get a great sense of tranquility!

Thank you, Bill. Sometimes I think I did better work in the past than
nowadays... I remember I had a series in mind with different perspectives
and in different scroll styles. I never went any further but it might be
worthwhile to explore that line of work again. So much to do, really; or
rather so many different ideas to explore...

> I shall remember the trick of tilting the ground fog, too - very useful.
> :)

Yes, that is very useful. I totally forgot about it, until I revisited the
scene by chance.

Thomas